Sunday, March 8, 2009

StampingQueenJAR case - Yay, Judy!


Congrats to Judy aka StampingQueenJAR for being this week's featured stamper over at Splitcoast!!!! If you are not familiar with Judy or her amazing artwork, check out her gallery or her blog. This is the card I chose to case today in honor of Judy. For my card, I used a verse from "Sing to the Lord" from Our Daily Bread Designs. I chose this dp because it looked like two separate papers, like Judy's card; instead of dry embossing I used ornare piercing down the left side. The ornare piercing template, this Memory Box paper called "Sugardrop", and the pink pearls can also be found at the Our Daily Bread Designs store.

3 comments:

Kathy Jones said...

I just love this card - absolutely gorgeous!!!

Judy Rozema said...

Thank you so much for your super sweet comments and for making this beautiful card for your case!!

Gramtrannydoc's Scrappin Site said...

I just love EVERYTHING you do!!!! Your cards are a REAL inspiration to me!!!!! God Bless You, Always.