Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Biker Granny Photos!




Here are some photos of "Biker Granny" you'all had requested. This is my hubby's 83 year-old Grandmother, Georgia. She lives in Dickson, Tennessee and is quite a woman!!! She is very independent and does as much for herself as she can....she's even done some of her own minor electrical work...yikes! How do you like her leather riding gear....isn't she hot?! That's her son, George, who takes her riding frequently! I wonder if anyone ever mistakes them for a couple? His wife, Vicki, would get a tickle out of that!!! Hi Vic!!

6 comments:

Kathy Jones said...

WOW! She totally rocks!! I hope I'm as cool as that at that age!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee OH this made me giggle... Great picture!

Dina Kowal Creative said...

What a hoot! Thanks for sharing that. :)

Kelley said...

She reminds me of my Grandma Ruth!! How funny!

Amy Sheffer said...

Love her already!

Robbie said...

Way to go, Granny!! You're only as old as you feel. I know many people who are in their 90's mentally but only in their 30's! How sad! I'm in my 50's and most think I'm barely 40. Love you!!! Keep doing the things you love and stay active!!!