Saturday, July 25, 2009

12 Challenge Combo!!! Dare To Get Dirty Week



I have been waiting all year for the special "Dare to get Dirty"challenges, where we get to stamp along with the past and present Dirty Dozen gals from Splitcoast! Last year I was a glutton for punishment and made 20 cards for 20 challenges!!! Nowadays, time is a bit limited, so I decided it would be more challenging to see how many I could combine together without going insane!!! The final number is 12!!! I combined the Fun on Friday challenge from Christian Paper Crafts (to use acetate on your project) with ten of the DTGD challenges, plus the weekly color challenge from SCS. Check out all of the DTGD challenges on this thread....if you complete and upload all 24 challenges by August 1st, you will be put in a drawing for a prize!!! Here is a list of the DTGD challenges used:
KrystieLee: use acetate or anything clear on your project(clear window)
LodiChick: creative packaging (made gift box) *Please note: Instructions for box here.
One_Happy_Stamper: sketch/layout was given
eggette: anything with wings (hence, the butterfly!)
BeccaStamps: use punches or die-cuts (Spellbinders nestabilities)
gbedwright: make your own designer paper(ODBD Amazing Grace Hymn and Grow in Grace)
Lauraly: specialty ribbon (May Arts Suede leaves ribbon)
TruCarMa: food theme (I took this literal!)
blondie090277: use paper tole (double-layered dogwoods)
DeborahLynneS: textures ( I used Flower Soft and Glimmer Mist)

7 comments:

Kelley said...

Wowzers, is that a cool candy box! You rule, Challnge Queen!

Connie M. said...

Oh my goodness, Angella!! All I can say is WOW...I thought I was doing good to combine 4 to 5 challenges into a project...this is truly amazing!!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Angella this is amazing! 12 challenges!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!

Betty Wright said...

This is fabulous, Kelley!!! Wonderful colors and design!!! LOVE that stamped paper, too, girl!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Angie!!! Love your use of the colors!! Great design!!! What an awesome job on all those challenges. You rock girl!

Melisa Waldorf said...

I love your box!! SWEET!

Grace said...

Holy Moly Angie!!!!! 12!!!! I think that must be a record! What a gorgeous box and love the stamped images... your colors are great... you really rocked these dirty challenges!!! You go gf!!!