Sunday, April 25, 2010

God's Hands

I am so excited to be serving up a sneak peek for the upcoming May releases from Our Daily Bread designs. I have used "God's Hands", which is one of three new sets coming out on the 1st. This week's featured stamper at Splitcoast is Gloria aka GloriousGreetings, who is super sweet and extremely talented. I have chosen this card to case. I had to move the image panel up a bit so that the verse would fit. This will be a birthday card for my DH's Uncle George who lives in Tennessee...I hope he likes it!

Other material used: Designer paper: Memory Box "Spearmint", Poly-twill ribbon by May Arts, pewter brads, SU Brocade Blue cardstock, paper piercer and mat pack from SU. The image was colored with SU markers and popped up with foam tape for dimension. The background was colored with sponge daubers and ink pads, using a square Nestie as a stencil.

Today, I would also like to wish a very, very Happy Birthday to my DT sister over at Christian Paper Crafts..... Jen!!! You all know her as Miss Boo!! Hope your day is totally blessed, Jen!!! I will be creating something in orange later in the week in tribute of your favorite color!!!!!!! God bless!!

Thanks, everyone, for stopping by today! I hope to have more sneak peeks this week of the other two new ODBD sets. If not, make sure you come back for our Release day/Blog Hop fun on the 1st.....more chances to win ODBD stamps!!! Have a blessed day, everyone!!

4 comments:

Karen W said...

Beautiful card, wonderful new set also.

Grace said...

Angie this is soooo beautiful! I love your coloring and layout... perfect dp!!! LOVE the halo around His hand!!!

Becky said...

Angie I just love this image and verse, gorgeous card.

Kelley said...

Such an awesome card!!! Love your coloring!