Friday, August 6, 2010

Pink Blessings and Treat Box

Here are a couple of Splitcoast's "Dare To Get Dirty" projects from last week, though I'm a bit late showing them here. By the way, I was able to complete all 33 challenges, combined into 11 projects, and actually won a six month subscription extension to the Fan Club at Splitcoast....yay!!! I love these special challenges each July....winning makes them even better!!!

My first project highlights one of the sentiments from
"Harvest Blessings", new this month from Our Daily Bread designs. (I left off the word "Harvest" from the sentiment!) The paper is some of my fave....Memory Box "Jubilee" , the flowers are 3D Pre-cut Flowers by Ecstasy Crafts....see the Product Review I wrote for Our Daily Bread designs' blog HERE. Other card "ingredients": Bow Easy, May Arts Satin Ribbon, Basic Grey Opaline Pearls, Spellbinders Circle Nesties and Fancy Tags, and lots of "Dazzling Diamonds" Glimmer Mist!!


This little treat box was made from a recycle Scotch Tape box, which was dis-assembled, decorated with Basic Grey "Wassail" designer paper, a sentiment from the Our Daily Bread designs' set "Peace and Joy" , Hero Arts Metallic Dots, and retired SU True Thyme ribbon. Once the box was taken apart, I used a Nestie circle to cut out the hole, since I didn't have a far-reaching punch.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Have a blessed weekend!!!!



5 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Both of your projects are adoreable. I love your blessings card, (could be I'm a pink girl)! The recycled stotch tape box is such a great idea. Especially with Christmas just around the corner.

Grace Baxter said...

Angie, love the roses. And what a beautiful bow on this card.

Grace said...

Oh Angie... that pink card just takes my breath away! It's soooo pretty! Your idea to recycle the tape box is sheer genius! It came out great! I might have to case it! Have a wonderful week sweet friend!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Angie!! So breathtaking!! I love every millimeter of your card. The pink, the flowers, the paper...That gift box is so creative. You so rock my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Traci S. said...

Angie~

What a beautiful card~ I love everything about it! The pink bow and pearls, the paper piercing, the beautiful, wonderful 3D flowers are just exceptional. This is truly beautiful!

Your "treat box" is so creative. Only a "crafter" would look at an empty box and make such a beautiful little gift out of it! It is wonderful! Great idea!

He IS Able,
Traci S.