Sunday, February 13, 2011

Christian Paper Crafts Design Team Delights Sneak Peek!



Hi everyone! This month's sponsor over at Christian Paper Crafts is My Time Made Easy! If you haven't heard of them, you have GOT to check them out! My Time Made Easy carries the most gorgeous templates for boxes, totes, and lots of packaging ideas, along with digital and acrylic stamps, and some awesome digital designer paper with the most fabulous colors and designs! There are several freebies for you to try out as well....right here!



The "Beat The Winter Blues" Design Team Delights Gallery at Christian Paper Crafts opens up on Tuesday, the 15th, for those who have Super Sister or King's Daughter subscriptions as a thank you for your financial support of our ministry at Christian Paper Crafts. This week each of our designers has offered a sneak peek of what you will find in the Design Team Delights gallery, plus to spotlight our fabulous sponsor, My Time Made Easy. If you would like to find out more about the levels of membership at Christian Paper Crafts, please follow this link. Check out the other sneak peeks HERE or on the Christian Paper Crafts Creative Blog.



For my sneak peek, I have used the following items provided by My Time Made Easy:
The Wonderful Watering Can template;
Botanical Beauties "Sunflower Sprinkles" digital designer paper;
and Tending the Garden digital stamp set.


Additional Supplies used:
May Arts Satin Ribbon;
Prima Flower;
EK Success Dotted Scallop Border Punch;
"Pearl" Glimmer Mist;
Vellum;
Turquoise, Cocoa, and white cardstock;
Stampin' Up markers;
Stampin' Up Early Espresso Ink Pad (sponging);
1/4 Hole Punch;
Scor-tape.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! God Bless!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Angella,
woooooooooooooooow, great. Beautiful. I love it. :-)
Sorry, I'm German.
Bye Gaby

Natalie said...

Be still my heart!! Angie, that is gorgeous! You are so talented, what a gift from the Lord! {{hugs}}

Grace said...

Ooooh Angie you did an awesome job with this template!! Funny I just got this one and another one and made up the other one first for a gift I needed! Glad I waited to see this one first! Beautifully done Ange!!!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Angella this is so adorable!!! I LOVE it!!!!