Sunday, July 24, 2011

Be Faithful In Small Things



Hi everyone! This is a quick and easy birthday card I made for my aunt Kathy this weekend. Thanks to Prima's gorgeous pre-printed notecards, cards don't always have to take up many hours of my time! The Shining the Light Challenge over at the Our Daily Bread designs blog is right up my alley this week.......piercing!!!! Wahoo!! I will definitely play along again this week since I love to paper-pierce!!


This notecard and designer paper background is from Prima's "Sparkling Spring" collection.....I am in love with the entire collection! The Mother Teresa quote is from the "Faith" set by Our Daily Bread designs. The olive border was cut out with a Cheery Lynn Designs die, called "Border Carnivale", then satin ribbon was threaded through and some Zva Creative pearls added as well.


Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Faith';
Cardstock: SU Old Olive and Whisper White;
Designer Paper: Prima 'Sparkling Spring' Designer Paper and matching notecard;
Ink: SU Early Espresso;
Accessories: Cheery Lynn Designs 'Border Carnivale' border die, May Arts Crocheted Lace, Offray Satin Ribbon, Zva Creative Pearls, 'Pearl' Glimmer Mist, Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch, paper piercer and template;
Technique: Paper Piercing;
Size: 5-1/2 square.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a blessed week!!



No comments: