Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Christian Paper Crafts July Design Team Delights Sneak Peek!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Today it's my turn to share a "Gracious Glimpse" (aka sneak peek) of the upcoming Design Team Delights gallery, which will open up on July 15th for all Christian Paper Crafts' Super Sister and King's Daughter subscribers....just an extra way for us at CPC to thank you for supporting our wonderful community, so that we may continue to be there for all of you!

This month's theme is Vintage and Retro.....there is such a fun variety of projects in the gallery....I can't wait for you all to see it!! But for now, there are some fantastic sneak peeks going on over at the CPC blog....check them out here!


For my sample, I went with a "retro" look, which is not easy since I don't have many stamps of this style for some reason. When I saw this adorable phone stamp at Hobby Lobby, I decided to create my own sentiment for the inside (next photo)...hope you like it! The little letters were stamped with a SU set, Alphabits, then punched out, edges sponged, and popped up with foam tape onto a Crumb Cake panel which was CB'd with Polka Dots, scored, sponged, and pierced.


I know, it probably could have used some ribbon or something, but I tried several things and decided to leave it as is! I mailed it out to a friend who needed a lift ......hope it puts a smile on her face! :)


Card Details:
Stamps: Stampabilities 'Old Telephone', Stampin Up 'Alphabits' and 'Business Boosters' (hand);
Cardstock: SU Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, and Whisper White;
Ink: Stazon Timber Brown, SU Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso;
Accessories: Scor-buddy, Polka Dots CB EF, small circle punch, foam tape, paper piercer and template;
Size: 5-1/4 x 4-1/4.


Thanks for stopping by today! God Bless!


1 comment:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card!!!! Love the inside sentiment!!!