Sunday, December 4, 2011

Moxie Fab "Red & Rustic"

Happy Sunday, everyone! Hope your weekend has been blessed!

Oh My, Moxie Fab!!! I haven't played in the Moxie Fab Trigger Tuesday challenge for quite some time. When I saw the current challenge, the photo at the left, I just had to play along! Today is the last day, so I'm squeaking it in just in time! The wood elements drew me in, and I don't make near enough red cards, so thought this would be a great opportunity!



I couldn't find my barn wood designer paper, so I used some wood print from the Basic Grey "Life of the Party" 6x6 paper pack. The daisies are from the new Our Daily Bread designs "Daisy" set. I stamped the daisy bouquet image on scratch paper, to create a mask, then stamped the image several times, using the mask so that the images would not overlap. The daisies were colored with Real Red, Summer Sun, and Old Olive markers, then the cut around them to show the wood paper underneath. The Mother Teresa quote and honey bees are from the "Simple Things" set, along with the ODBD Fence Die, are also by Our Daily Bread designs.


Some extra flowers were stamped, colored, cut out, and popped up for extra dimension.


Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Daisy' and 'Simple Things';
Cardstock: SU Real Red and Whisper White;
Designer Paper: Basic Grey 'Life of the Party';
Accessories: ODBD Fence Die, Bow Easy, Michael's Gingham Ribbon, SU Corduroy button, paper piercer and template. foam tape, sponge dauber;
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, SU Markers and ink pads;
Size: 4-1/2 x 6.




Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit! Have a very blessed week!!!


2 comments:

Saints Rule! said...

Yummy Angie! This one is a keeper!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Angella! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)