Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dinoroar Birthday!!

Happy Saturday, everyone! Today I would like to share a fun card I made for one of my many nephews, for his birthday. I finally got some "kiddie" stamps....this set is "Dinoroar" from Stampin' Up....isn't it just too cute?


I was trying to decide whether to use this set or one with heavy equipment, but when I saw today's Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast, I had to go with the dinosaurs. The challenge is to choose any item from the Polyvore store......I fell in love with these adorable blue and green dinosaur socks!


Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Dinoroar by Stampin Up;
Cardstock: SU Old Olive, Brilliant Blue, and Whisper White;
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Old Olive, Brocade Blue, and SU Markers;
Accessories: SU grosgrain ribbon, paper piercer and mat pack template, brads, sponge daubers;
Size: 5-1/2 x 5-1/2.





Here is a view of the inside, which I like just as much as the outside!! These dino's are too cute!!!



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a very blessed weekend!


1 comment:

Jan Marie said...

Oh Angie, this is just precious and your coloring is super!! Your clouds are quite impressive too!! I'm sure the card will be a huge hit!!