Sunday, April 22, 2012

Clean and Simple Anniversary Card

Hi everyone! It's been a while since my last post....hubby and I were on vacation and I didn't have time to schedule any posts before we left! Will post some photos soon from our vacay!


This is a card I made for several challenges at Splitcoast....it's an anniversary card for my in-laws. I used the Clean And Simple Sketch Challenge, the Free4All Challenge (use at least 2 matching designer papers), and the Inspiration Challenge was to choose a photo from the BHLDN site.....I chose this heart ring pillow which reminded me to try out some new Cheery Lynn Designs cutting dies (coming soon to Our Daily Bread designs).


Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Sentiments Collection';
Cardstock: Stampin Up Whisper White;
Designer Paper: Bo Bunny 'Enchanted';
Ink: Stazon Jet Black;
Accessories: 'Two of Hearts' cutting Dies by Cheery Lynn Designs, Heart Pearls by Hero Arts, 'Pearl' Glimmer Mist, Bow Easy, May Arts Satin Ribbon, Corner Rounder, Foam Tape;
Size: A2.



Thanks for stopping by today! God bless!

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card...Love your heart...

Natalie said...

Your card is beautiful, Angie! Hope you had a fabulous vacation. God bless!

brochure printing said...

What a very beautiful card and I love your heart. The designing of the card so cute and amazing. There colors and its style are awesome.