Sunday, May 20, 2012

Butterfly Sympathy Card


Hello, everyone!  I hope your weekend was blessed! I am happy since I got quite a bit done for once.  Half of Saturday was spent cleaning my stamp room, which looked like a tornado zone!  I made a total of  nine cards this weekend....I would say that that is a record for me, however, seven of the nine were very CAS and identical, so I don't think that counts! ;)

This card I made for the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoast....this week's artist is the SUPER SWEET Candace (Mitchell) Pierce, one of my former DT sisters from the Christian Paper Crafts era.  There were several cards I wanted to re-create, but I chose this beauty in order to make a sympathy card for my hair-dresser, who lost her father last week. (I goofed on the sketch a bit....the smaller side was supposed to be on the right....I guess I shouldn't have done this by memory!)


Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Scripture Collection 7';
Cardstock: Stampin Up Calypso Coral and Whisper White;
Designer paper: Bo Bunny 'Gabrielle';
Ink: Stazon Jet Black and Stampin Up 'Early Espresso' (sponged edges);
Accessories: Cheery Lynn Designs 'Exotic Butterflies 2' dies, Corner Rounder, paper piercer and template, Zva Creative Pearls, Foam Tape, sponge dauber;
Size: A2.


Thanks for stopping by!  God bless!

No comments: