Sunday, May 6, 2012

Double Feature for Featured Stamper!

Hi everyone!!!  Today's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Heather Telford.....my goodness, I nearly flipped out when I saw her amazing gallery.....what an artist!!!!  There were so many gorgeous cards there that it was extremely tough to decide on just one....so I chose TWO!!!

For my first card, I have cased this gorgeous card.  The layout really spoke to me!

Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Dreams';
Cardstock: Stampin Up Whisper White;
Designer Paper: Bo Bunny 'Country Garden';
Ink: Stazon Jet Black and Stampin Up Certainly Celery (olive branch);
Accessories: Spellbinders Square Nestabilities die, Stamp-a-ma-jig Stamp Positioner;
Size: A2.


For my second card, I chose this beautiful card to re-create.....I really love how she used one piece of designer paper and a corner punch to create a cool design.

Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Scripture Collection 8';
Cardstock: Stampin Up Crumb Cake;
Designer Paper: Bo Bunny 'Weekend Market';
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Crumb Cake (sponged edges of designer paper);
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Stamp-a-ma-jig Stamp Positioner;
Size: A2.


Thanks so much for visiting today!  Have a very blessed day!

No comments: