Tuesday, September 4, 2012

"Faux Pressed Flowers" and Blog Candy Winner!

Hi everyone! It's back to work for me today, but I had a wonderful weekend playing in the Operation Write Home Virtual Card Making Party challenges! Thank you to everyone from OWH for your hard work and to all of the fabulous guest hostesses for making this a grand weekend!!

Since I was the guest-host for the September OWH / Our Daily Bread Designs challenge, I offered up some blog candy for those who commented on my blog for this challenge post. Random.org has chosen.......



Congrats, Marsha!!!!  Please send me an email:  angelladcrockett at yahoo dot com and I will ship your goodies out to you!!

My card sample today is one I created during the "Faux Pressed Flowers" Tutorial I did for the Our Daily Bread designs Blog....check out the tutorial HERE.

Our Daily Bread designs "Mother's Day", "Scripture Series 2", Designer Angie Crockett

Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Mother's Day' (flower stem and leaves) and 'Scripture Series 2';
Cardstock: Stampin Up 'Red Riding Hood' and 'Whisper White';
Designer Paper: My Mind's Eye 'Rosy';
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Ranger Antique Linen (sponging), Stampin Up 'Riding Hood Red' and 'Pear Pizazz';
Accessories: Silk flower, Xyron Sticker Maker Machine, Stampin Up/Sizzix 'Square Lattice' Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Lacey Ovals and Oval Nestabilities dies, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Border Carnivale', Baker's Twine, Zva Creative Pearls, Stampin Up Vintage Brad, Paper Piercer (freehand on oval) and template for edges, foam tape, sponge daubers;
Size: 4-1/2 x 6.

Thanks for stopping by!  God bless!


2 comments:

Kim said...

I love the colors you used in this card, Ang. That lace border is gorgeous! I might need to have that thing! Nice work as always!

ellyscard creatief said...

Nice work and pretty colours.
Gr, Elly