Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Wreath for Thanksgiving

Hi, everyone!!  Yesterday was a fabulous day......I organized and clean my craft room, which had not been done "the right way" in a long time!  So, the card I made today for the Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast was pure joy to make.....you know, like cooking in a spotless kitchen! :)

Our Daily Bread designs "Pumpkin Wreath" Designer Angie Crockett

This week's Featured Stamper at SCS is Janine aka nines.....what a fun gallery!  I chose this gorgeous card because of the cool design!  I had never made a card like this before, with the "ray" design, so I created a template with a piece of scrap paper and a ruler in order to get the angles right.
I will also be submitting to the Our Daily Bread designs Shining the Light "L.E.A.F." Challenge again..... L=leaves, E=eggplant, A=angles, F=copper Foil paper from SEI...or "Fussy Cutting".

Our Daily Bread designs "Pumpkin Wreath" Designer Angie Crockett

Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Pumpkin Wreath';
Cardstock: Stampin Up 'Old Olive' and 'Whisper White';
Designer Paper: Several patterns from SEI 'Mirelle' collection;
Accessories: Copper Cord, copper brad, foam tape;
Ink: Stazon Jet Black and Stampin Up markers;
Size: A2.

Our Daily Bread designs "Pumpkin Wreath" Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!  Have a fabulous Sunday!!  

(P.S. Sneak Peeks for Our Daily Bread designs November sets start tomorrow....keep an eye out at Splitcoast and blogland!!)


2 comments:

Kelley said...

Ang, this is such a cool layout!! Love the colors!!

Jonia said...

Wow Angie, this is fabulous and I have been wanting to do that technique also. Waiting on a tutorial from you my friend!!!