Friday, November 9, 2012

"Be Joyful!" Flower Soft Scrap It Frame!

Hi everyone! Today I would like to share another Flower Soft "Scrap It Frame It" project which I made for the tutorial for the Our Daily Bread designs Blog last month...click HERE to see the video and article, plus the other samples. These frames are so fun that I made three for the tutorial....I just couldn't help myself! I wanted to show how they could be used in many different ways.


This frame features photos of my hubby and me.  I was holding the camera myself and was wavering all over the place, which is why we were laughing.  He never dreamed that the photos would turn out!  The "Mwaah" stamp in the "Be Joyful" set was included by Kelley (owner of ODBD) because of my hubby.  He had included Mwaah in his notes to me for many years......I started using it when writing to Kelley and my sisters at Our Daily Bread designs, and it became "part of the landscape", so to speak.  So....I just had to use the "Be Joyful" set along with the photos of us, especially the "Mwaah" stamp!


Supplies used:
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs "Be Joyful" (flowers and sentiments);
Cardstock: Stampin Up 'Pool Party' and 'Whisper White';
Accessories: Flower Soft 'Scrap It Frame It' kit'Orange Blossom' Ultrafine Flower Soft (in the centers of the inset flowers), grosgrain ribbon, Scor-tape, Stampin Up markers'Pool Party' and 'Lucky Limeade',  and 'Barely Banana' ink pad (sponging).

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  God bless and Mwaah to you!!! :)



2 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Angella,

What an adorable floral frame! You and your hubby look fabulous. I can't seem to get my hubby in front of a camera ... lol. Lovely project.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute, I love it