Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Babe in a Manger



Hello!!!  Today I would like to share a card I made for last week's Queen For The Day Challenge.......better late than never, congrats to AudreyAnn, who is one incredibly talented stamper!!!  I chose this beautiful card to re-create because I fell in love with the layout, with the partial designer paper covering and double mat for the image panel.


Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'The Babe';
Cardstock: Stampin Up Creamy Caramel (retired), Watercolor Paper;
Designer Paper: Bo Bunny 'Weekend Market';
Ink: Stazon Timber Brown, Stampin Up Markers;
Accessories: Paper Piercer and template, foam tape, sponge dauber, sheer ribbon;
Size: A2.


Thanks for visiting today!!

Blessings,

2 comments:

Mary Babet said...

Beautiful!! I didnt think I wanted this set but you made such an awsome card I just miight have to get it. The colors and design is perfect. Its gorgeous!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Oh so sweet and beautiful!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/