Saturday, January 26, 2013

ODBD Sneaky Peek - "Chalkboard - Amazing Grace"!

Hi, everyone!  Today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to choose an item from the Etsy store, Octopurse.......I chose this cute chalkboard purse so that I could try out one of my new Chalkboard stamps by Our Daily Bread designs, which will be released on February 1st.

ODBD "Chalkboard - Amazing Grace"

I have also used the Queen For The Day Challenge from last week, when Brenda aka tessaduck was crowned Queen....congrats to Brenda!!  I chose this beautiful card.....I fell in love with the layout and just had to use it for my card today!

ODBD "Chalkboard - Amazing Grace"

Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Chalkboard - Amazing Grace' (release date is February 1);
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, light blue and eggplant ink for sponging;
Designer Paper: Memory Box (background) and Prima (music);
Accessories:  Zva Creative Pearls, Bow Easy, Satin Ribbons, Martha Stewart border punch, paper piercer and template;
Size: 5-1/2 x 5-1/2.

ODBD "Chalkboard - Amazing Grace"

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a beautiful and blessed weekend!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!

JD/ Jill said...

This is a beautiful card. I really like the look of the Chalkboard technique. I Haven't tried it yet...but your card sure inspired me to give it a try...Hope you are having a great weekend. Blessings, Jill

Audrey Hiltke said...

Wonderful creation - I love how you've created the colored chalk look here - how absolutely beautiful it is!
Hugs,
Audrey