Sunday, March 3, 2013

Birthday Cupcake!

Hi, everyone!  Today's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Andrea aka suen......congrats, Andrea!!!  I finally decided on this beautiful card to case to help me make a quick birthday card for my aunt.  My card features some new stamps by Our Daily Bread desings.....the Gingham Background, Baking Tag Sentiments, ODBD Exclusive Recipe Card and Tags Die Set, and Baking Gift Tags.

ODBD "Gingham Background", "Baking Tag Sentiments", "ODBD Recipe Card and Tags Die Set", "Baking Gift Tags" Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett


3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,Simple and very pretty,Love the new stamps...

Judy said...

What a lovely CAS card. I love the crisp feel it has.

xo

Jonia said...

CAS, WOW Angie you are moving up with this CAS card. Not your norm, but beautiful.