Sunday, June 23, 2013

"Thinking of You" for Featured Stamper

Hello!  This week's Featured Stamper over at SplitcoastStampers is Tina Hale aka tinahale38.....congrats, Tina!  Wow, what a gallery .....it is massive and has many different types of projects (trays, gift ideas, boxes and treat bags, etc.) plus super gorgeous cards too!!  I chose this beautiful card to re-create.....I loved the clever, simple design and the black dots placed creatively around the circles (I was going to copy this, but after using the embossing folder, I decided to use paper piercing on the circles instead).

North Coast Creations "Find Beauty" Card Designer Angie Crockett


I have used the  "Find Beauty" set by North Coast Creations.  I had a scrap of Boho Chic designer paper, so I used ink and paper colors to match it.

Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: North Coast Creations 'Find Beauty';
Cardstock: SU Pool Party, Strawberry Slush, Very Vanilla;
Designer Paper: Boho Chic;
Ink: Stazon Jet Black and SU colors for shading;
Accessories: SU Fancy Fan EF, SU Seam Binding Vanilla, Bow Easy, Circle Punch;
Size: A2.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

Grace Baxter said...

This is very pretty, Angie!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!