Saturday, July 20, 2013

Daisy Blessings

Happy Saturday!!!  Today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to choose an item from Persona Jewelry......I fell in love with the colors of this beautiful bead, so I created a birthday card for my sister using the ODBD "Daisy" image, ODBD Fence Die, and a sentiment from "Flourished Verses".  The daisy image was stamped, then masked so that the outer edges could be sponged without coloring the white daisies. The inside was colored with a marker to match.

ODBD "Daisy", "Flourished Verses", "ODBD Fence Die" Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a blessed weekend!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

6 comments:

Cathymac said...

Daisies are my favorite flower, Angie, so you know I love this card! They look so fresh and clean on your white card...gorgeous! Hugs!

Cards By Jan said...

Angie...I just love this...the simplicity is gorgeous!!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card!!Love your daisy,Awesome sentiment!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Mickie said...

Beautiful card Angie, love the way you did the daisies!

Lyn said...

Totally adore this beautiful card