Wednesday, July 31, 2013

You're So Berry Sweet!

Hello!  Here is another sneak peek of the upcoming August sets by Our Daily Bread designs.  I am in love with this month's release, so I have to warn you.....I will be using these sets a lot!!

This card uses both sized strawberry images from "Strawberries and Pickles", the tiny flowers and sentiment from "Strawberries", the new "ODBD Fancy Foliage" die set, plus the previously released "Gingham Background".

ODBD "Strawberries", "Strawberries & Pickles", "Gingham Background", "Fancy Foliage Dies" Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting! Come on back tomorrow for the ODBD August New Release!!!  Woo Hoo!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

4 comments:

Grace Baxter said...

What a sweet card! Simple, yet effective. I like the swirls and tiny flowers tucked around the strawberries. Really cute!

Saints Rule! said...

Beautiful card Ang! I can't wait to see what you have to share tomorrow!!!! {[hugs}}

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Angie!! I just love all the clean white with your strawberries and foliage that pop!!
hugs,
Chris

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable