Monday, September 2, 2013

I Found The One Whom My Soul Loves!

Hi, everyone!  Today I would like to share a very simple anniversary card I made using the new ODBD Custom "Decorative Corners" die set, along with a verse from the previously released set, "Love Scriptures".  The largest corner die was cut out of Wisteria cardstock, the embossed sections were colored with a glitter pen, then the die cut was adhered to a white panel which was scored with my Scor-buddy.  Once the verse was stamped, I used a heart shaped stencil to pierce around it....this one I did not want to try free-hand! :)  After adding some matching ribbon and bow (tied with a Bow Easy), several sprays of "Pearl" Glimmer Mist were added for sparkle.


I will be submitting this to the Dynamic Duos Challenge, to use plum and one other color.....I guess my other color would be black for the scripture verse....hope that counts!!

Thanks so much for visiting today!

God bless!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

5 comments:

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Very nice clean card with lots of white space and the paper piercing looks wonderful with that sentiment! Thanks for playing Dymnamic Duos this week!

Janet's Joy said...

That corner die cut is soooo pretty!
Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Janet's Joy said...

That corner die is soooo pretty!
Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Susie W. said...

Very pretty card! The paper pierced heart shape is perfect with that sentiment!
I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

Unknown said...

Lovely job, so simple and pretty :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos Challenge, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!