Thursday, September 12, 2013

Tri-Shutter Scripture Card

Hi, everyone! Today's Ways To Use It Challenge is all about using designer paper in creative ways. I created this Tri-Shutter 2-1/2 years ago for a tutorial for Our Daily Bread designs, but never posted the photos here or in my gallery, so I will be submitting to the WT Challenge today. You can see the Tri-Shutter tutorial HERE on the ODBD Blog.

Since there is a lot to see with a Tri-Shutter, I have included quite a few photos. The stamps used are from the Our Daily Bread designs Scripture Collection 6, Scripture Collection 7, and the butterflies are from the "Faith" set.  The designer paper is from Prima "Reflections", the crocheted lace is May Arts, and the pearls are Basic Grey.  The folds were scored easily and quickly using my Scor-buddy.








Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,

3 comments:

Karen Amidon said...

Talk about gorgeous...WOW! Love the butterflies, piercing, pearls and lace, such wonderful details. The scripture speaks for itself. :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I saw this on SC and left a comment for you but wanted to stop by and say hi as well as tell you how stunning this card is. Love your tri shutter design with that gorgeous dp and the butterflies and scripture!! Gorgeous details!!
hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Very, very beautiful