Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fall Flower Pumpkin

Hi, everyone!  Happy Saturday....woo hoo!!!  Today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find a photo from South House Designs for inspiration for your project.  The orange bridesmaid dresses at this Farmers Market Wedding really knocked me out......I had never seen a wedding with these colors before!!!  I used the green gingham pattern from the new Our Daily Bread designs "Christmas Paper Collection 2013" 6x6 pack since it had a country feel to it, plus the "Fall Flower Pumpkin" and custom "Pumpkin and Flowers Die" to cut it out.  The sentiment is from "Thankful Song".

ODBD Fall Flower Pumpkin, ODBD Custom Pumpkin and Flowers Die, ODBD Christmas Paper Collection 2013, Card Designer Angie Crockett

I have also submitted this to the ODBD Shining the Light "Fall" Challenge for this week.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous weekend!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

3 comments:

Kim said...

Cute card, Ang! I almost gasped out loud when I saw burlap on your card! Wow! Love it!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Angie!! I saw it on SC too!! Love your gingham background, the added burlap and your gorgeous coloring.

You should add this with the Shining the Light challenge for this week so I can share it on this week's blog post.

hugs,
Chris

Natalie said...

Oh how pretty!! Love everything about this card, Angie!!