Friday, October 11, 2013

Rustic Moose Birthday

Hi, everyone!  This week's Queen for the Day over at Splitcoast is Pat aka imastamper.....congrats, Pat!  I chose this wonderful monochromatic card to re-create.....half way through the card, I remembered that my nephew's fave color is red, so I threw a bit of red in there with the brown tones.  Instead of rectangle panels, I used Spellbinders Labels 8 dies.  The moose image is from "Father's Day", the sentiment is from "Little Boys", and the card base and red panel were stamped with the "Wood Background", all from Our Daily Bread designs.

ODBD Father's Day (moose), Little Boys (sentiment) and Wood Background Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a very blessed weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Kim said...

Fabulous masculine card, my dear! Love the wood background with the moose, and the red really pops!