Monday, October 7, 2013

"Sing For Joy" Birthday Cardinal

Hello!  This week's Color Challenge #447 over at Splitcoast is to use Real Red, Chocolate Chip, and Bermuda Bay with the "dessert option" of at least one cutting die!  I love this color combo.....perfect for a masculine card!!!  I chose to use a verse from "Scripture Series 2", the "Sing For Joy" set by Our Daily Bread designs, along with the custom "Cardinal Die".....no more fussy cutting for this image....yay!!!  I have also incorporated this week's Featured Stamper challenge.....congrats to Darlene DeVries aka darlenedesign!!  I loved the layout and shaped die of this beautiful card, so I used the basic design for this masculine birthday card. A bonus I received by choosing this card is that Darlene created a tutorial on how to blend Stampin Up markers to look like Copics.....check out her video HERE.....very cool!!!

ODBD "Sing For Joy", "Scripture Series 2", ODBD "Cardinal Die" Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: