Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Lord is my Shepherd

Hello!!  Today I would like to share a sympathy card which I made using the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoast.  This week's Featured Stamper is Susan Conrad aka One4Joy.....congrats, Susan!  Susan's creations have brought a smile to my face for many years......her "quirky" and "artsy" style is so creative and fun.  After taking a long cruise through her gallery, I chose this beautiful card to re-create.   I used the same layout, but used different dies and added pearls.  The image and scripture verse are from "The Shepherd" and the card base was stamped with the "Vine Background", both by Our Daily Bread designs.

ODBD The Shepher and Vine Background, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks again for visiting!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Kim said...

Totally sweet card! So soft and gentle like the lamb image. Nice job, girlfriend!!