Saturday, December 14, 2013

Punch Art Froggie Birthday

Hi, everyone!  Today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find an item from Michael Kors.....I used this gorgeous green purse with brown leather tassles as inspiration for my card today.  My sister-in-law requested a frog themed birthday card this year.....when I saw the green  bag, I knew that today was the day to make her card!  Instead of using the same ole frog stamps I usually use, I decided to create my own frog out of punches and die cuts.  I used scratch paper and different dies and punches for trial and error until I found the right combination, then cut the pieces out of cardstock. I used the Gingham Background and Ornate Border Sentiments, both from Our Daily Bread designs.

ODBD Gingham Background and Ornate Border Sentiments, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a blessed weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome card!!! So what punches did you use???? Jeanne