Sunday, February 9, 2014

Blessings Come Down

Hi, everyone!  I'm up late due to unusual insomnia, so I'm celebrating this week's new Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast, Kathleen Curry.....congrats, Kathleen!!!  I chose this beautiful card from Kathleen's amazing gallery to recreate.  I really liked the arrows in her design....since I don't have an arrow punch or die, I used a chevron border punch instead.  I punched out six chevrons, then trimmed them down so that they would be graduated sizes.  The sentiment is from the Blessings set by Our Daily Bread designs; the arrows were colored with a chalk marker.  The three circles at the top were punched from the same designer paper as the chevrons.  This card will only cost 49 cents to mail...woo hoo!!!! That is quite unusual for me!!

ODBD Blessings, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Enjoy your Sunday!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: