Saturday, March 22, 2014

Journal Inspired Birthday Card

Happy Saturday, everyone!  Today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to choose a photo from Ruth Bleakley's flickr gallery......I loved the washi tape pattern on this journal book....though I don't own any washi tape, I created a similar pattern from the "Blooming Garden Collection", some new custom designer paper from Our Daily Bread designs.  The sentiment and bees are from "Bee Happy" and the little bees were cut out with the ODBD Custom "Zinnia and Leaves" Die Set.  This is a birthday card for my neice.....ideas are hard to come by sometimes, which is why I love Splitcoast challenges....they give me a starting point.  As in any task, taking the first step is the most difficult, but after that, no problem!

ODBD Bee Happy, ODBD Custom Zinnia and Leaves Die Set, ODBD Blooming Garden Designer Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your weekend!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

krcmasterpiece said...

Love the weaving! Very cute card.