Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sweeter Than Honey

Hi, everyone!  Today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers is to find an item from Packaging of the World as your inspiration.  I loved this jar of honey with the honeycomb included, plus the tag with the cute little bee and dots which reminded me of paper piercing (my fave technique for cards!)  I started by stamping the images from the "Sweeter Than Honey" set, colored with a marker and sponging, dotted the lid with a chalk marker, then used Glossy Accents to create the shine on the jar and the honey.  The little bee from "Bee Happy" was stamped then cut out with the ODBD Custom Zinnia and Leaves Die Set.  The card base was stamped with the Honeycomb Background and some piercing was added for a little extra somethin'!   The card design comes from this beautiful card by Kim aka berlycece, who was just dubbed Queen for the Day....congrats, Kim!!!


Thanks so much for visiting with me today!  Have a blessed weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hello my sweet friend! Oh my goodness, what a super sweet card, I love the way you have used the honeycomb BG on the jar of honey...so creative! Sending you tons of love and blessings! Hugs, Sabrina