Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Lord Bless You and Keep You

Hi, everyone!!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is my dear sweet friend and design team sister, Diana Nguyen.....congrats, Diana!!!!  Diana is one of my all time fave CAS artists.....check out her amazing gallery HERE!  I chose this beautiful card to re-create......I didn't change much since I loved it so much and wanted to make a card just like it for my brother's birthday.  I used the Lighthouse Collage single from Our Daily Bread designs....it's the same image that's in the Keep My Lamp Burning set, but there are more graphics on the left side instead of an open space for scripture....now that I own both, I have more creative options!  The scripture, also one of my faves, is from Scripture Series 1.....did you know that you can get a slightly smaller version of this scripture in the Bookmarks-Scriptures set?!


The lighthouse image was stamped in mustard onto ivory cardstock, and stamped again in black, cut out the lighthouse, sponged the edges with mustard ink and adhered to the full image. Instead of using the three strands of cord, I chose to use up some of my mustard ribbon from my stash.  An extra compass was stamped, cut out and popped up for a little dimension.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,


No comments: