Saturday, June 28, 2014

Birthday Banner - ODBD Sneak Peek!

Hi, everyone!!  It's Saturday morning.....my fave stampy time of the week!!  Today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to choose any photo from the TSB Men Fashion Blog.....I chose the first photo on this page for inspiration.....loved the two shades of blue paired with the green shoes.  Definitely not my personal taste for clothes, but for stamping colors.....yes!!  The card design comes from this beautiful card from ReginaBD's gallery...Regina was just dubbed Queen for the Day....congrats, Regina!!

Today begins Sneak Peeks for Our Daily Bread designs July release......I have used a new stamp set, "Pennant Swag 2" along with the "ODBD Custom Pennant Swag Die".  I wanted to heat emboss the swags, but didn't have the right color of embossing powder, so I first inked the stamps with Versamark then inked with Brilliant Blue directly after, stamped, then covered in clear embossing powder and heated until set.  The gift box and strips I cut with my paper cutter....the bow was cut from the Pennant Swag Die.

ODBD Pennant Swag 2, ODBD Custom Pennant Swag Die, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fabulous weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett