Friday, July 18, 2014

Birthday Stars and Banners

Happy Friday!!! I woke early this morning, so I had time to play before work!! Today's Friday Free 4 All Challenge at Splitcoast is 'bright and beautiful'....use bright colors. I thought of the color orange right away since it's out of my comfort zone. I used some Making Memories designer paper to create a birthday card for my nephew. The Happy Birthday sentiment was stamped with the Pennant Swag 2 set in teal and the letters were trimmed down by hand and adhered to the swags cut with the ODBD Custom Pennant Swag Die. The letters for 'Caleb' were stamped with the Pennant Alphabet, trimmed by hand and layered onto the pennants cut with the ODBD Custom Pennants Die Set. Guy cards normally do not have pearls, but I couldn't resist since these matched perfectly!

ODBD Custom Pennants Die Set, ODBD Custom Pennant Swag Die, Pennant Swag 2, Pennant Alphabet, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting! See you back here tomorrow! (Saturday is my very favorite stampy day of the week!!)

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Angie!! I just love the colors, the combo of patterns and your personalization!! Great boy card!!
hugs,
Chris