Monday, July 28, 2014

Framed Aster

Happy Monday!! Today's Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoast is to use your "Little Ribbon Scraps".....I immediately thought of some celery grosgrain in my stash....have about 20 2-inch pieces leftover from a mass project several years ago, so I was happy to build a card around one of those pieces which I cut into two leaves. I used two square dies to create a frame which was popped up over a square panel stamped in celery with the Gingham Background from Our Daily Bread designs. The flower was cut from the ODBD Custom Asters and Leaves Die set, sponged in daffodil. The sentiment is from the "Rose" set, also from ODBD, cut out with an oval punch.

ODBD Gingham Background, Rose, ODBD Custom Asters and Leaves Die Set, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Psssst......if you like the flower I created using the ODBD Custom Asters and Leaves Dies, you will be thrilled to know that they are on sale this week, along with many other items.....check out the news HERE!!!

Thanks for visiting with me today! FYI: Sneak Peeks for Our Daily Bread designs' August New Release begin tomorrow, so stay tuned!!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: