Saturday, August 2, 2014

Inspired Lilacs

Hi, everyone!!  Today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to choose a photo from this Shabby Chic Pinterest board as inspiration for your card/project.  My fave photo on the entire board was of these gorgeous lilacs.....the colors really spoke to me!  I stamped the 'Lilac' image (from Our Daily Bread designs) three times, fussy cut each with craft knife and scissors, sponged with pink, highlighted with a purple marker, dotted with liquid pearls, then adhered to a pink card base which was embossed with a Brocade embossing folder. The sentiment is from 'My Friend', also by ODBD.  The little satin bow was tied with a Bow Easy.  A few spritzes of Pearl Glimmer Mist were added at the end, but the sparkles were camera shy again! I will also be submitting this to the DTGD14JBgreendawn challenge, which is a secret unless you are a Splitcoast Fan Club member! :)

ODBD Lilac, My Friend, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!  Just a warning....you will be seeing a lot of posts from me this weekend and throughout next week since it's time for the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges over at Splitcoast for the Fan Club Members!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Becky said...

Angie, I love this....what an inspiration you are. Always fabulous ideas in your creations....hope to try this soon!