Friday, August 22, 2014

Rustic Mountains Birthday Card

Happy Friday!! Woo hoo!!! I'm excited about the weekend because I have some new goodies from Our Daily Bread designs for the September release....haha, yes, I'm a tease...you have to wait until next Friday when Sneak Peeks begin!!!

But meanwhile, I have made this card for two challenges over at Splitcoast.....today's Friday Free4All Challenge is to use one or two words only, no more. The card design is based on this gorgeous card by Diane Cramer aka fionna51 who is this week's Featured Stamper....congrats, Diane!!! The image I used is from 'Keep Climbing' and the sentiment is from 'Ornate Border Sentiments', both from Our Daily Bread designs. Instead of doodling, I used paper piercing.  After seeing the photo, I wish I would have sponged it more, but too late now!! :)

ODBD Keep Climbing, Ornate Border Sentiments, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks so much for visiting!

Have a blessed weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: