Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sand In Your Shoes

Hi, everyone! I stayed out of my stamp room for a couple of days to recover from DTGD week, but today's Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast was one I couldn't resist! I love when I can do a challenge before work...yay!! The sand dollar and sentiment are from 'Ocean Treasures' by Our Daily Bread designs. The card base is Naturals White, the two torn pieces are Sahara Sand, and the sand dollar was stamped on a scrap from my trash pile. I had previously tried to dry emboss with the ODBD Daisy Chain Background die and used the wrong sandwich so it didn't turn out like I wanted it. So, today, I spotted it and stamped the sand dollar on it, sponged it with blush and sand, then spritzed it with Pearl Glimmer Mist. The photo does not show the texture or shimmer, but it's really pretty in the real.

ODBD Ocean Treasures, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks so much for visiting with me!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: