Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunset Beach

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Christyne aka Coconutmuffn....congrats, Christyne!!!  I chose this beautiful card to case because I loved the Kraft card base and the cool layout with the curved panel.  I used the 'My Lifeguard' set by Our Daily Bread designs.  The image was stamped, cut out with paper snips and a craft knife, then popped up over a scene which was sponged over scratch paper.  Instead of using a border die along the side, I used burlap ribbon since this is a masculine card. The sentiment is from 'Flip Flop Fun', also from ODBD.

ODBD My Lifeguard, Flip Flop Fun, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!!

God bless!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Angie, I loved this card so much, I had to come over to your blog and look at it again. I love the sky color so much - you did a wonderful job on this - really! Hugz!