Saturday, August 16, 2014

You Are So Cool!

Happy Saturday, everyone!!!  Today I have made a card....just because!  After the Dare To Get Dirty card-making marathon, my birthday card stash is in pretty good shape, so I'm stamping today just for fun!!  Today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to pick a color combo from the Designs Seeds Blog as inspiration......when I saw this delicious photo and color combo, I knew that I had to break out the "You're the Bomb" set from North Coast Creations (sister company to Our Daily Bread designs).  Growing up, my siblings and I would LOVE when mom would buy Melon Pops....so refreshing and so yummy!!!  The image was stamped in Stazon Jet Black, colored with celery and caramel, then coated with Versamark, covered in clear embossing powder, then heat embossed.  The sentiment was stamped in celery and clear embossed as well.  The background was created by sponging celery over a new stencil (LOVE!), then dry embossing on either side with a stars embossing folder, then scored two lines with my Scor-buddy to separate the sections.

NCC You're the Bomb, Card Designer Angie Crockett


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fabulous weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: