Saturday, December 6, 2014

Red, White, and Blue Birthday

Hi, everyone!  I needed a quick card to pop in the mail today and Splitcoast's Inspiration Challenge gave me the inspiration!!  I chose this awesome card from Papyrus Online....the two different patterns and layout were just perfect!!  The designer paper I used is from the ODBD Patriotic Paper Collection, the sentiment is from Flourished Verses, cut out with the ODBD Custom Pennants Dies set, and the little stars were cut out with the ODBD Custom Sparkling Stars Dies.  I only had one postage stamp left, so the card needed to be flat, so I did not add any ribbon or extra embellishments.

ODBD Patriotic Paper Collection, Flourished Verses, ODBD Custom Pennants Dies, ODBD Custom Sparkling Stars Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Kelley said...

The RWB card is adorable!! Cute!