Sunday, January 25, 2015

Nautical Get Well Card

Hi, everyone!  Today's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Tracy Valure aka Scrapgirl1210....congrats, Tracy!!!  I chose this awesome card from her gallery.....loved the layout and nautical theme!  I needed a card to send to a long-time friend and mentor who is having some health issues, so I chose the ODBD 'Faithful Fish Pattern Die and Debossing Plate' for the background, plus the 'Anchor to Soul' set for the image and sentiment and 'Fishing Net Background' to go with the nautical theme.  The image panel was cut with the ODBD Custom 'Elegant Ovals' die set and the sentiment banner was cut by hand.  The straight lines were pierced using a template, but the image panel was pierced freehand.

ODBD Anchor the Soul, ODBD Fishing Net Background, ODBD Custom Elegant Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Faithful Fish Pattern Die and Debossing Plate, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

God bless!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

5 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Great card...and great case of Tracy's also makes me want to get my anchor stamp/image out and use it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sherry said...

LOVE IT!!!!! and it helps that I have most of the stuff needed to make it. would just haft to use a different folder!! Yay, I will have to case this one, lol it is a keeper!

Natalie said...

I like that fish embossed background, Angie! Beautiful card!

Jonia said...

Love your card Angie. This is the Angie I know, but I have become a little more simplistic in the last year. This of course will be loved by its recipient.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love the embossed fish background with the anchor, Angie!! Such a beautiful nautical design!! You rock my friend!!
hugs,
Chris