Sunday, February 8, 2015

Happy Birthday, Biker Dude!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is sweetheart Pauline Godfrey aka lotsofstamps.....congrats, Pauline!!!  I chose this beautiful card to case since I am hooked on this layout for masculine cards and I need several more of those in the next few weeks.  This card is for my step-dad who is having a birthday this week.  He and my mom love to ride when the weather is nice, so I thought of this 'King of the Road' set by North Coast Creations.  The designer papers are from an old Basic Grey pack called 'Pyrus' and the little metallic dots I have had in my stash for several years.....trying to use up some of my older stuff instead of shopping for new.

North Coast Creations King of the Road, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Jonia said...

oh my goodness, how cute is this! Love the motorcycle and love the sentiment. I know he will love it.