Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day Deer

Hello!  Yesterday, in the gallery for the Inspiration Challenge samples, I fell in love with this card by beesmom and knew that I wanted to borrow this design for two quick Father's Day cards for today. Due to a sore shoulder, I didn't feel like cranking out lots of die cuts, so I took the clean and simple approach. Two strips of scratch paper masking were adhered to the white panel; the strip was sponged with yellow, orange, and green; the masks were removed then the tree and deer from the North Coast Creations 'Deer Silhouette Greetings' were stamped in black, along with the sentiment from the Our Daily Bread designs set, 'Good Man'.  Paper piercing and baker's twine were the only additions. Done and done!!  Now I'm ready to make my Father's Day rounds and deliver the cards (and gift cards inside)!

North Coast Creations Deer Silhouette Greetings, Our Daily Bread designs Good Man, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!!  Happy Father's Day to all of you dads out there!!

God bless!!

NCC and ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: