Thursday, September 10, 2015

Inspiration Exists

Hi, everyone! Just wanted to share a card I made over the weekend for my niece's birthday.  She requested purple, green, and black....no problem!  Usually it takes me a while to design a card, but this time I instantly thought of the following items from Our Daily Bread Designs which would work together: the awesome butterfly from 'Boho Blessings' (cut out with the largest of the ODBD Custom 'Fancy Fritillary' Dies), the leaf pattern from the 'Beautiful Boho' Paper Collection, the ODBD Custom 'Boho Background' Die, a quote from 'Quote Collection 4', individual letters from the 'Pennant Row Alphabet' set, and the ODBD Custom 'Pennant Row' Dies set.  After cutting the ODBD Custom 'Boho Background' out of black cardstock, I cut a TON of little pieces of foam tape in order to pop it up over the designer paper....so worth the time!!  The pennant and butterfly were popped up as well.  (I am a foam tape addict!!)  My niece is an aspiring artist, which is why I chose this particular quote and the word 'Inspire'.


ODBD Boho Blessings, ODBD Quote Collection 4, ODBD Pennant Row Alphabet, ODBD Custom Pennant Row Dies, ODBD Custom Boho Background Dies, ODBD Custom Fancy Fritillary Dies, ODBD Beautiful Boho Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

ODBD and NCC Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: