Friday, September 18, 2015

ODBD Pumpkin Tea Light Holder

Happy Friday, everyone!! Today's Friday Free4All Challenge over at Splitcoast is to include a pumpkin in your design. This tea-light holder was created about five years ago, but I never posted it anywhere. Looks like today is the day!

ODBD Pumpkin Single, ODBD Custom Pumpkin Die, Project Designed by Angie Crockett

This 'Pumpkin' single stamp and ODBD Custom 'Pumpkin Die' from Our Daily Bread designs were perfect to make a votive holder! I stamped, colored, and cut out three pumpkins, cut off the bottom leaf and adhered it back on so that the bottom edge was straight, so that it would stand up straight. The curly-q vines of the pumpkin were perfectly lined up so that I could attach each piece together by weaving the vines together! I did put a tiny piece of scotch tape on the insides of the pumpkins as well, so that the pieces wouldn't move. A battery powered votive light was then dropped into the center....isn't it cute?! If I were to give this away, I would probably add a bottom support piece as well, but this little guy will stay in my stamp room for now!

ODBD Pumpkin Single, ODBD Custom Pumpkin Die, Project Designed by Angie Crockett
Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett


1 comment:

Pages with Paula said...

Angie, This is so cute! Love, love, love it! Paula