Saturday, September 5, 2015

Two Wheels Move the Soul

Happy Saturday, everyone!!!  Today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from a Pinterest board of custom cakes......I chose this awesome Harley Davidson cake for inspiration to make a birthday card for my uncle. I used the North Coast Creations Custom 'Happy Birthday' Die and 'King of the Road' set, also by NCC.  The Harley was stamped onto the white circle, covered with a scratch paper mask, then flames were stenciled over it (while the circle was still in the die).  The NCC Custom 'Happy Birthday' Die and embossed banner were cut from metallic gray paper.  So that this card could be mailed with one stamp, I used a hole punch and made three black 'faux brads' as an embellishment. I feel a bit of satisfaction knowing this only took one stamp to mail....yay!!! :)

NCC King of the Road, NCC Custom Happy Birthday Die, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Have a wonderfully blessed holiday weekend!!

NCC and ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: