Saturday, December 26, 2015

Blessings In Blue!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from the Anthropologie website.....I am a sucker for any blue and white dishes, so I chose this gorgeous side plate for inspiration in the making of my card.  I have used the Be Joyful set from Our Daily Bread designs since I thought that the flowers were similar to the inspiration piece.  The edges of the plate had scored lines, so I used a striped embossing folder on white cardstock, then finished the panel by using the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies to cut it out. I also used the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Circles Dies set...I love how the stitched pattern gives a finished look without having to add paper piercing to everything....yay!

ODBD Be Joyful, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Circles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: