Sunday, December 27, 2015

'Heart and Soul' Hello

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper is Pat aka pvilbaum.....congrats, Pat!!!  I chose this beautiful and creative card to re-create.....the partial embossing and negative die cut really 'flipped my switch'! ;) For my card, I embossed the top and bottom of the pink cardstock with a floral embossing folder, used my Scor-buddy to score a separation line, created the cut-outs using the ODBD Custom Hello Die and ODBD Custom Clouds and Raindrops Dies, matted the panel onto a floral/heart pattern from the ODBD Heart and Soul Paper Collection, added paper piercing and pearls, then popped up the finished panel with foam tape over the Regal Rose card base.

ODBD Custom Hello Die, ODBD Custom Clouds and Raindrops Dies, ODBD Heart and Soul Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: